Sunday, October 11, 2009

Double-take

More something to compel you sweet folks to share some things that have made you go, "WHAT What, whaaAAHH?!?"

Today I witnessed two things (besides hot chix) that made me look once, then twice, and then smile to myself. In a creepy way. jk. But seriously:

I saw this frat bro wizzing into campus on his long board. Nothing unusual, except that he was fat. Never knew I'd only ever seen leaner dudes, often So Cal dudes, ride these, until witnessing this pleasantly plump surprise.

On my way home from school I saw a sorority girl, or what I assumed to be a sorority girl because I don't know shit about girls, riding her bike. What made my neck break two times? Her chunky Ugg style boots that were just waiting to be ground through her bike chain. They musta been her pair from Target.

So, donate something of this sort to make me, you, and others smile if not laugh like a hyena on brownies. Plus, I want something new (again, besides beautiful women in tiny clothing) to look for between my campus-home walks. Cheerz.
One of more favorite fat guys. Him and Chris Farley

No comments: