Sunday, October 11, 2009

Haterz Back Off, I'm Sofucking GANGSTER!!!!12@2=

I realized it has been quite some time since I let my pet chimpanzee write notes on facebook, so I thought you mongoloids may be starting to miss the sound of his voice. How this nugget congealed: Sleeping... sleeping..., POFFFFFFFF!! That's the sound of you (me) waking up hard, sudden, deliberate. Senior Sol decided it was time to put me in a choke hold, noogie my skull, and then suplex my rag doll body into consciousness, da diem. So where does that leave mah? With Mr Vaporizer My Brains McGee. I'll tell you what. That guy sure knows how to bake my cakes.

Yesterday's officiating was sub-par. I'm not talking about the basketball game. I'm not referring to the softball game. Watermelon wrestling is something to be taken at least a dwarf-nickel's worth more seriously ("midget" is a derogatory term for dwarfs). It's very phenomenal, however, the way this nasty pool of water and watermelon chunkiez literally attracts crazed, drunken-stupid, ape-shittened, shenanigan-hooligans to the point where they think wrestling in it is a cool idea. So one might ask, Cyrus, why are these people behaving this way? And I say, well Larry, These folks. These folks over here... And then we lift him up by the legs and power slam his livid body into the awesomest, chunkiest, wettest fun imaginable. Not because it's cool, Larry. Because it's FUN. Other things that are fun: Beer Pong, Catch Phrase, eating spicy hot macadamia nuts with your roommate, playing Halo 3 on Live with some bros, dancing. and doing body shots offa girlz. Things that are kind fun, but really: Shooting pool, Playing Halo 3 on Live with some bros, smoking dope and then having pollen destroy your allergic eyeballs that just experienced cotton-eye from the dope... Oh, one more thing just to keep in mind (KIM): Deceptacons. I'm a person who came to the understanding of the term naturally. I was looking around one day and I saw a pretty girl walking by. She was wearing enormous sunglasses. I was like whatever, lookin good. "Hi Cyrus," she says. Oh. "Hello" (smile, keep walking). Who the eff was that girl I'm tinking to mahself. Chucklez - deceptacon. When I say I came to the understanding naturally I mean I made this connection that Urban Dictionary can illustrate for you if you didn't get it the first time:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=deceptacon&defid=1213940Now, to be fair, I'm not saying ugly, just more basically, identity. It's like, hey girl, why don't you just wear a mask? Sorry, to be fair, I thought that eye-wear Beyonce had going on in that one video in the warehouse. Remember? It's kinda hot. Anyway, the other day I was watching Cash Cab on Discovery HD. HD content is sofuckingawesomebytheway. And this one dude fucking cleaned up. He won the highest amount ever on the wholefuckingshow. $6200 this modafucka walked away wit. It was a Double Ride. This man is alone. 5'9" Overweight. Like just a bit more than husky. This guy was unathletic. Glasses... But a beard too. He was caucasian and had a red beard that ultimately had me respecting the shit out of this guy. Jk, it was his pwning of the game that earned my respect: guy had racked up $3100 during regulation time. This was with two strikes, one of which was earned after a failed mobile shoutout. And to make things even more excellent, often times when he answered a question, he would act as if he were guessing the answer. "Is it... horse radish?" Host guy's got this look like, How the fuck is this guy killin it like that. right now? in mah taxi cab? And the best part is how at first he was all reserved, like ooo don't look at me, just a casual guy answering some questions. But then the G's started comin in. This sonuvabitch was fist-pumping and clapping and doing all kinds of enviable activities. Anyhow, he looks real smart by the end of his ride, you know? But like a nerd? Not like a daring sort of dude with some heavy nuggets betwixt his legs? He decides to go for the double or nothing video challenge and humiliates Ben Bailey or whatever his face is. I reacted like I'd just seen LBJ hit a 3 with one second left. Fuckin awesome. I hope he buys books and stuff to make himself more smarter mo betta mo mo. Okay, that's the sign to hang my chimpanzee slippers and go party extra.

No comments: